NOW ENROLLING! Phone | 904-259-3521 Email | email@example.com
Long before your child enters primary school they have already begun their foundational years of learning.
At FUMC Preschool we focus on a child’s educational, social, & spiritual development by providing a safe & fun environment where they can grow & thrive.
Enrollment Paperwork Links
- Parent Information Form (Must Be Notarized)
- Photo Release Form
- Student Information Form
- Toddler Information Form
Welcome to the Methodist Preschool Website!
- Our Mission: The First United Methodist Church Preschool’s mission is “to provide a strong faith-based Christian foundation.”
- Our Vision: To offer each child the opportunity to be loved and grow at his/her own rate in ability, self-confidence, and an awareness of the world around them in a caring Christian atmosphere with an emphasis on sharing, friendship, helping others, and the love and work of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in our lives.
- Our Educational Philosophy: The First United Methodist Church Preschool is concerned with the child’s total growth and development. We strive to see each child become a self-confident, self-respecting, and happy individual who interacts successfully with his classmates and in his surroundings. We promote spiritual growth rooted in the sharing of God’s love with others, especially through a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. We encourage physical development, social interaction, emotional growth and control, and cognitive learning experiences so crucial to a child’s early years. We make every effort to insure that each child is given the opportunity to develop at his own rate to his full potential, remembering that in each child’s growth… “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.” Ecclesiastes 3:1
- Open enrollment happening now! CLICK ABOVE LINKS to download forms. Once completed return to the PS director. Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have classes for 1 year olds, 2 year olds, 3 year old, Free VPK for 4 year olds. We have half day and full day instruction and care.
- For more information you can call the Preschool at 904-259-3521.
Become a Part of this Important FUMC Ministry! Our preschool is in need of substitute teachers & general daycare help. For more information, please contact the director at 904-259-3521