Welcome to the Methodist Preschool Website!
- Our Mission: The First United Methodist Church Preschool’s mission is “to provide a strong faith-based Christian foundation.”
- Our Vision: To offer each child the opportunity to be loved and grow at his/her own rate in ability, self-confidence, and an awareness of the world around them in a caring Christian atmosphere with an emphasis on sharing, friendship, helping others, and the love and work of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in our lives.
- Our Educational Philosophy: The First United Methodist Church Preschool is concerned with the child’s total growth and development. We strive to see each child become a self-confident, self-respecting, and happy individual who interacts successfully with his classmates and in his surroundings. We promote spiritual growth rooted in the sharing of God’s love with others, especially through a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. We encourage physical development, social interaction, emotional growth and control, and cognitive learning experiences so crucial to a child’s early years. We make every effort to insure that each child is given the opportunity to develop at his own rate to his full potential, remembering that in each child’s growth… “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.” Ecclesiastes 3:1
- For preschool, we will hold open enrollment for 2015-2016 and summer activities.
- Open enrollment is from Feb. 23-27. Please call the office for information and an enrollment packet.
- We have classes for 1 year olds, 2 year olds, 3 year old, Free VPK for 4 year olds. We have half day and full day instruction and care.
- For more information you can call the Preschool at 904-259-3521.